ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (71/106) > >>

nosh:
The uber-retarded T9 predictive text thingie - atleast the version on my Nokia. I have to keep teaching it the same words over and over because of its limited memory for storing custom words, it has the most bizarre words inbuilt, no editing functionality - all in all a total CITAG!  :wallbash:

tomos:
The uber-retarded T9 predictive text thingie - atleast the version on my Nokia. I have to keep teaching it the same words over and over because of its limited memory for storing custom words, it has the most bizarre words inbuilt, no editing functionality - all in all a total CITAG!  :wallbash:
-nosh (August 14, 2009, 03:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I gave up on it myself (also a nokia :-\)

Curt:
What also annoys me, but again not to no end, is yet another American thing: "uber". Any child, outside of America, that is, will know it is "über", with an umlaut.  :P

nosh:
But not all of those kiddies have the patience to memorize ASCII or fire up charmap!

cranioscopical:
Any child, outside of America, that is, will know it is "über"-Curt (August 14, 2009, 06:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
I find that hard to ünderstand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version