ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (9/106) > >>

J-Mac:
What annoys me is people like that stupid woman driver who almost caused an accident this morning due to her blatant disregard for others - because she was trying to apply her eye make-up while driving down the highway.

She drifted way too close to my lane.  That caused me to have to swerve a bit and I squeezed my jelly donut too hard, causing the insides to squirt out onto my pants!!  And when I looked down to see how much of a mess the jelly caused my cell phone slipped out of its comfortable position - nestled between my shoulder and ear - and fall....right into my coffee mug FULL of coffee, which was sitting on the driver's seat between my legs.  And the coffee just erupted and went all over the keyboard of my notebook PC, which was balanced sooo nicely on my knee, kind of.  Then because the hot coffee was really HOT, I wriggled around a lot and that caused the notebook, already smoking from the coffee that spilled on the keyboard, to fall completely off my knee!!  As I leaned over to try and pick up the notebook my cigarette slipped right out of my lips and down the front of my shirt, making these weird looking burn marks all over my chest!

I mean, this woman could have killed me!!  The FOOL!!

Worst part was -- I really wanted that darned jelly donut!!  That was really annoying.

Jim

app103:
losing things that i know i just put down somewhere.
-mouser (February 22, 2008, 10:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

<mouser> you know.. something is just plain wrong about spending 30 minutes searching for my book on how to get organized-Mouser in IRC channel
--- End quote ---

brotherS:
She drifted way too close to my lane.  That caused me to have to swerve a bit and I squeezed my jelly donut too hard, causing the insides to squirt out onto my pants!!  And when I looked down to see how much of a mess the jelly caused my cell phone slipped out of its comfortable position [...]
-J-Mac (February 22, 2008, 11:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D

f0dder:
5. people who treat ADHD as an excuse for their/someones behavior, and state they/someone has the condition based on their ill-educated perspective.
-jammo (February 22, 2008, 10:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please tell me you are not one of those people who thinks this is not a real disorder?
-Josh (February 22, 2008, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
There's a difference between suffering from a disorder, and hiding behind a disorder and excusing everything and yourself because of it.. and behaving like a total jerk. Using an illness/disorder as a bad excuse for being ill-mannered is pretty unfair to the people that really suffer and try to cope with it.

AndyM:
She drifted way too close to my lane.  That caused me to have to swerve a bit and I squeezed my jelly donut too hard, causing the insides to squirt out onto my pants!!  And when I looked down to see how much of a mess the jelly caused my cell phone slipped out of its comfortable position - nestled between my shoulder and ear - and fall....right into my coffee mug FULL of coffee, which was sitting on the driver's seat between my legs.  And the coffee just erupted and went all over the keyboard of my notebook PC, which was balanced sooo nicely on my knee, kind of.  Then because the hot coffee was really HOT, I wriggled around a lot and that caused the notebook, already smoking from the coffee that spilled on the keyboard, to fall completely off my knee!!  As I leaned over to try and pick up the notebook my cigarette slipped right out of my lips and down the front of my shirt, making these weird looking burn marks all over my chest!

I mean, this woman could have killed me!!  The FOOL!!-J-Mac (February 22, 2008, 11:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
People who make me spit coffee all over my screen cause I'm laughing too hard to swallow right  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version