ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (7/106) > >>

justice:
ICT / computing in general:

* printers that cant clean themselves smudging your printouts
* BBcode cubersome list implementation
* the maze that is windows permission / security system
* second life unreliability
* people that use nice peopl to get things done.

housetier:
Drivers that think they are the best in the world, and everyone should just drive like themselves.
Drivers who are inconvenienced by other drivers abiding to actual traffic laws.

Darwin:
Drivers that think they are the best in the world, and everyone should just drive like themselves.
Drivers who are inconvenienced by other drivers abiding to actual traffic laws.
-housetier (February 22, 2008, 09:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes (I think) - second line much more succinctly stated than my rant above - but that is what I was trying to say... Is the first line directed at me?

EDIT: re-written.

app103:
I once had a young woman pass me on the right (on the soft shoulder) in a park zone while flipping me the bird. I was actually going faster than the posted 30 km/h and there were people using the park! I still get riled over that one and it happened at least 10 months ago... OK rant over  :-[
-Darwin (February 22, 2008, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like you were visiting New Jersey.  :P

brotherS:
Basically, just post what annoys you more than anything in the world.
-Josh (February 20, 2008, 07:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nothing anymore. Yes, life IS good.  :)

PS: I had a car crash, my PC died and I lost a substancial amount of money in 2008 so far.

PPS: US private banks surveyed clients with a net worth of $38,000,000 and more - and 65% said they felt "financially insecure"... so to me, working on enjoying life more is the key, learning how not to be annoyed by 'stuff' around you. To not annoy others 8) let's keep the discussion on topic, but feel free to PM me if you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version