ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (6/106) > >>

Darwin:
posters who drag a thread off topic (and those who go with them, and with them, and with them...)
-Target (February 21, 2008, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK - guilty on both counts

nite_monkey:
posters who drag a thread off topic (and those who go with them, and with them, and with them...)
-Target (February 21, 2008, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK - guilty on both counts
-Darwin (February 21, 2008, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
guilty also...kind of like what I am doing now...sorry

AndyM:
People who seem unaware of those around them.
--- End quote ---
rudeness, and/or a total lack of consideration of others
--- End quote ---

A particular case of the above:  People who don't clean the snow off their cars and then drive while peering through a tiny cleared area on their windshield, trailing clouds of snow and dangerous flying chunks behind them. >:(

ljbirns:
Incompetence.

Lew

Darwin:
I've remembered a few others (this list relates to driving):

* People talking on cell/mobile/hand phones while driving  >:(

* Not indicating before making a turn

* Tailgating

* Speeding in park and school zones

* Impatient drivers

* Ah! Here's one that REALLY gets me: driving the speed limit in a passing lane and refusing to move to the right (or the left depending on where you are) while traffic piles up behind them

* SUV's that never go off road and spend their lives tooling around town, spewing emissions and consuming gas

* Driving through controlled intersections without stopping (I mention this because it seems to be increasingly a driving style rather than simply a mistake, which is dangerous and annoying in its own right but understandable).
The new (in the last 30 years) packaging on boxes of Smarties. They're impossible to open without ripping the box and no longer provide hours of fun from blowing into the open end to make a wonderful kazoo noise from the other  :down:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version