ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (91/106) > >>

wraith808:
I just can't stand having to send out that canned response + threat to people I know and generally like.
-app103 (March 04, 2010, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oooh... maybe you should post it if it's so effective so that we can use it?

40hz:
The use of the term "pie hole" or "piehole" when referring to someone's mouth as in: "Shut yer pie hole!" or "Shove it down their pie holes."

Don't know where it originated (maybe a movie or TV series?) but I'm running into it more and more frequently in blogs and web forums.

I don't know what it is about that expression, but it absolutely sets my teeth on edge.

Then again, maybe that's the whole idea behind using a phrase like that in the first place isn't it?

cranioscopical:
"Shut yer pie hole!"
--- End quote ---
Alright, then why don't you seal your cucumber-sandwich orifice, vicar?  :)

40hz:
cucumber-sandwich orifice
-cranioscopical (March 04, 2010, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I actually like that one!

Thanks Mr. C. You always make me laugh. :Thmbsup:

Josh:
Parents that abuse the fact that their children, or child, knows quite a bit about computers, technology, and most things electronic. I was supposed to be asleep 3 hours ago but I just finished helping my dad troubleshoot XP mode because his office loaded Win7 x64 on his laptop not thinking that their VPN client doesn't support 64 bit systems!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version