ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (48/106) > >>

Darwin:
Team America: World Police - So over the top that no one could actually think it was gross, (although I'm not sure whether to class this film as an actual documentary or not ).
-4wd (June 21, 2009, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Don't get too rone-ree under that chair, 4wd... you might break into song!

f0dder:
Awww, couldn't you at least have kept the link to the snapping-turtle-duck-eating video? I found it pretty amazing - didn't know turtles could do this. In the "wow, wtf" not "LULZ!" way, though.

40hz:
Awww, couldn't you at least have kept the link to the snapping-turtle-duck-eating video? I found it pretty amazing - didn't know turtles could do this. In the "wow, wtf" not "LULZ!" way, though.
-f0dder (June 21, 2009, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nope. Mouser didn't like it. For me, that was sufficient reason to just 86 the whole thing.

It's easy enough to find on YouTube if anyone's that interested.

(BTW: I also didn't think of it as LoL. More like ZOMG! I probably shouldn't have included the smiley. I meant it to imply "just kidding" rather than "ha-ha". I probably should have said icbiwoop!!! instead. Oh well.  "So it goes..." )

wraith808:
Trying to load a site, and the advertising server makes the site take forever to respond.

4wd:
Trying to load a site, and the advertising server makes the site take forever to respond.
-wraith808 (June 21, 2009, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Plus those sites that use Google Analytics but in such a way that you can't use any button unless you allow it because you've blocked it in, eg. NoScript.

Not to mention idiots who think it's OK to have a website that's nothing but one big Flash animation or uses nothing but Flash because the designer was too stupid to realise there are people who don't want to, (or can't), use Flash crap.

Especially when it's a commercial site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version