Computer-related hate train departing now, toot-toot!
- Pop-ups. Seriously, they're just obstructions, and something tells me that the amount of clicks is about 1 per 10000 pop-ups.
- Excessively animated banner ads (HELLO ADVENTUREQUEST). They use a lot of bandwidth, which slows down both browsing and flash games.
- Anti-virus/spyware programs that say "Oh hay you have like one million problems on your PC, buy this product to get rid of them!".
- Programs that crash and freeze up for no reason. (I think i stated this one previously, but that was about video games. =P)
- Programs that get all "Our program is THE BEST PROGRAM EVAR!", after which you find out that it's a bunch of... Poo.
- Time limited trial versions of any kind. Seriously, just give me a cut-down demo without timer, and i'll be happy, and i might even buy the product.
- Computers that start so slowly that a european forest slug could crawl all the way across the monitor before the computer was ready. (School computers, grr! *Shakes fist*)
- Blue screen of death. I don't think this needs any explanation.
- Unintuitive interfaces. Sure, i can live with them, but i'd rather not have to.
- The Match 3 genre of games. The first few were pretty good, but the next million? Not as much. Even the few twists the developers sometimes apply can't save it from the demon that is known as "hopeless cloning".
... Off the top of my head.