ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best program to manage information collections?

<< < (2/5) > >>

ashwken:
I am also using Ultra Recall and reccommend it for the purposes you describe.

The forum is active, and we're expecting a beta for v.4 towards the end of the month - version update comes with a price, might want to factor this into any purchase plans, usually available at discount soon after release.

tamasd:
The forum is active, and we're expecting a beta for v.4 towards the end of the month.
-ashwken (February 19, 2008, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
What is supposed to be in v.4 ? I didn't catch any discussion about upcoming major version on UR forums.

As for the original question, I also recommend UR. MyInfo from Milenix might be of consideration too, I particularly liked their tagging system.

ashwken:
What is supposed to be in v.4 ? I didn't catch any discussion about upcoming major version on UR forums.
-tamasd (February 20, 2008, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

See the bottom of this thread for the comment from Kinook on v.4:
http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3429

See the Road Map for planned inclusions:
http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3204

tamasd:
Thanks a lot, I remember that thread but it didn't occur to me they are speaking about next major version, I thought it was about another minor update.

superboyac:
SQLNotes.  No question.  This program can do anything.  And by anything, I mean if it can't do it from first glance, fiddle with it some, and it can probably do it.  I don't think there's another product on the market that comes close to the versatility of SQLNotes right now.  There's already an enormous thread here on the program (probably the longest thread at DC right now).  I've meticulously  tried out a lot of notetaking and PIM programs over the last few years, and as soon as a couple of new features are implemented in the beta for SQLNotes, I'm going to transfer ALL of my info into it.  That's everything.  Texnotes, EverNote, Mybase, addressbooks, random custom databases I created while using SQLNotes...everything.  And it can handle everything beautifully.  I'm telling you, I'm going to write a song about that program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version