ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Calculator - closed

<< < (2/2)

jgpaiva:
mouser: yes, definitelly add the "enter" option!
I like the the idea about the short delay, the problem is that that depends on how fast the person writes, i guess. Probably not easy to do on reality, i think.

vitalyb:
some kind of way to send the plugin a signal after a short delay of no typing, so that plugins like this could query an online source after a short delay so it wouldnt have to check every character, but could still check "live" without requiring enter to be hit.  what do you think?
-mouser (February 19, 2008, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
Much needed option, in my opinion.

czb:
it seems like i need to add 2 things:
let user hit enter to activate the plugin (instead of having to type a special character).
and maybe some kind of way to send the plugin a signal after a short delay of no typing, so that plugins like this could query an online source after a short delay so it wouldnt have to check every character, but c ould still check "live" without requiring enter to be hit.  what do you think?
-mouser (February 19, 2008, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Both ideas are great, probably there could be an TAB option as well (not only enter). Similar to the Launchy one ;)

kartal:
I really like this plugin but I wish that there was an offline-non google version as well :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version