ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Definr.com plugin - closed

<< < (5/5)

mouser:
you could put the please wait in the status bar.

ps. i've added to my todo list to try to be smarter about resizing the window to avoid the flicker.

czb:
I have tried to leave "please wait" in status bar but it is not visible either... so I will erase it completely and update the plugin.
Btw: I must say that the upload plugin saves me a lot of time! Uploading new version takes 1-2seconds 8)

Offtopic:
I can see your todo list is getting pretty loooooong :P Is it only you programming FARR? I wonder is FARR opensource, so that anybody can help a little? :)

mouser:
it's only me.
FARR is not open source unfortunately :(  most of my big programs aren't.  it's something i'd like to do more of once i can convince myself it wouldn't make donations go from very little to even less :)

the main reason the todo list is getting so long is because i've been working on a paid job for the last couple of months and will be on it for another 2 months full time.  so i only have a little bit of time here and there.

BUT after i get a little break in april or so, i'm really looking forward to getting back and doing a lot of work on FARR and a few others, as well as a couple more programs i am interested in writing.  so until DC becomes a full time job, i have to take breaks now and then to pay the bills.

it does have the advantage though of having the ideas have time to marinate a little and see the patterns in the requests.

so please everyone who is waiting for new features and fixes keep in mind that FARR development has not slowed, i just have to work on it in bursts with some delays for now.

icekin:
I created a folder called Definr inside plugins and then extracted the files into that folder before exiting and restarting FARR. I got the following error.

[attachimg=#1][/attachimg]

[attachimg=#2][/attachimg]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version