ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Love - You have 4 minutes to choose your perfect mate

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
there you go YouTube trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEFjZKf0dF8
it's probably quite entertaining even without a word of german

Darwin:
Looks interesting - not what I expected. I should watch out for a dubbed version to run on Showcase here in Canada or on A&E in the States!

f0dder:
Dubbed :(
Subbed ftw!

Darwin:
Sorry, fodder - I don't speak German! However, I'm not sure what prompted me to write "dubbed" as normally Showcase subtitles foreign movies...

f0dder:
Sorry, fodder - I don't speak German! However, I'm not sure what prompted me to write "dubbed" as normally Showcase subtitles foreign movies...
-Darwin (February 15, 2008, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't do German either, I only know a few phrases like "Arbeit macht frei!" (my boss says that sometimes :P), and "Wir mussen die juden ausroten!" (from a soutpark episode where cartman goes nuts) - apart from that I can understand a tiny bit of it, but that's it. I just tend to hate dubbing, and even for japanase I would prefer subs any day. I think my dislike for dubbing approaches pure-breed hate, probably because of all the really really bad german dubbing I saw back in my preteen days when we had satellite TV. Ugly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version