ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Weird Mozilla Firefox Page

(1/3) > >>

J-Mac:
OK, I've been using Firefox from quite early on, but this is a first for me!  This page appears to be simply a test page for standards compliance -- or at least I hope it is!

Take a look:  Type "about:Mozilla" into Firefox's address bar (Without the quotes, of course) and see what you get.

Some coders have a really strange sense of.... humor?  :huh:

Jim

lanux128:
yes, this is an old easter egg from the Nestcape-era, i think.. ;)

J-Mac:
Wow - that old?!

Jim

lanux128:
afraid so.. anyway, you can read all about it here: The Book of Mozilla. ;)

housetier:
there are more:

about:aboutdoesn't seem to work rightabout:blankyou know this oneabout:cacheshows information about the cacheabout:cache-entrymaybe ought to show information about a given cache entry?about:configtweak all the settings, even those you shouldn't fiddle withabout:crasheslists the crashreports you have sentabout:creditsshows an alphabetical list of contributors. (the colors were messed up in my case: black on black)about:pluginsshows the plugins you have installed, but not the extensionsabout:mozillasee in the previous postsabout:logoshows the firefox logo in PNG formatabout:buildconfigshows how your binary was compiledabout:licenseshows the licenses (yes plural) which apply to various parts of firefox (or mozilla)about:licencethe same for different spelling

Those are all I found during my 2-minute research. There might be more though...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version