ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Jibz's Tools

Dina font in size 7, 6.5 or 6 ?

(1/5) > >>

Defenestration:
I absolutely love the Dina font for programming - very clear. However, I find the minimum size of 8 to be a bit too large. It would be great if the Dina font could be made in size 7, 6.5 or even 6.

mouser:
 :huh:

f0dder:
Hmm, I think it would hard to make it smaller; 8px is already very small, and it's a pretty great job making all the characters look so well. Cramming all symbols into less pixels? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Are you running a < 1024x768 resolution?

Defenestration:
I'm running a 24" monitor with 1920x1200 resolution. However, my laptop (which I've had for 6 years) is only 15" but has a resolution of 1600x1200, so I'm used to small text. The Dina font at 8 is very clear, but is a bit big. I have the Bitstream Vera Sans Mono at size 7 which is clear, but I prefer the look of the Dina font.

Do you know of any decent free bitmap font editors so I could maybe try to convert it to 7 point myself (and possibly less, if feasible) ?

jgpaiva:
Well... I think you should read the following thread, if you're looking for fonts:
18 Monospace fonts comparison screenshot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version