ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

It's time for NANY and GOE mug pictures!

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
OK those coders who participated in the recent NANY (New Apps for the New Year) and GOE (Getting Organized Experiment) Programming Challenges should be receiving your DonationCoder Cody Mugs right about now.

As is our tradition (see last year's photo thread here), I'm asking all of you to post a photo of you with your mug!

So all participants in the last NANY or GOE please post a reply with a picture of you and your mug!!

tinjaw:
This whole thing has been nothing short of a religious experience for me.
It's time for NANY and GOE mug pictures!

mouser:
:)
soon you are going to have to build a whole new shelf to hold all your cody mugs.

ChalkTrauma:
As much I hate seeing my own picture... here it is.. Me with my two most important coding tools, my 2007 GOE mug for copious amounts of caffeine infused liquids and inspiration during those unforgiving debugging sessions, and my trusty early 80's model M keyboard, that with a weight of over 5 pounds serves me well in hand to hand combat and drives everyone else from the room with it's buckle spring clicky keys, just the thing for coding in solitude...

Currently enjoying a nice hot cup of Hattialli Esate Assam BOPF from my new GOE mug to start tonight's session... :)

Darwin:
This whole thing has been nothing short of a religious experience for me. (see attachment in previous post)
-tinjaw (February 12, 2008, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought you had to be dead to be beatified  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version