ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox 3 beta 3 expected today

(1/3) > >>

MrCrispy:
Here's what to expect - http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2008/02/a-deep-look-to-firefox-3-beta-3/

A new FF is always good news, since its probably one of the most used apps for a lot of people. For the main concern is extension compatibility. I like the new Places feature for bookmarks and I'm hoping for del.icio.us integration.

edit by jgpaiva: added image

jgpaiva:
I must say, even though I'm an opera lover, there are some interesting features there that i hope my favourite browser will gracefully copy ;)

Fedorov:
I've been running nightly windows builds of FF3 for a few months now - I'm still shocked at how stable this is, I yet to see it crash in all these months, works perfect almost! Very fast rendering speeds, page zoom is nice and lots of other small features that really make it a nice upgrade.

f0dder:
How is application load speed compared to FF2? That's one of my main gripes with FF...

Renegade:
How is application load speed compared to FF2? That's one of my main gripes with FF...
-f0dder (February 11, 2008, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

You mean your gripe wasn't that 1 instance of Firefox opened to "about:blank" could eventually soak up a half GB of RAM? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version