ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FScript Javascript SDK - Write FARR plugins in javascript and more.

<< < (9/17) > >>

phitsc:
ecaradec is there any chance you could add the ability use an html file as the readme file. I tried using readme.html but its not being launched however readme.txt works fine.
-s.newave (July 11, 2008, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think this one is simple enough. I could fix it if you like. Or ecaradec, if you have time to at least build the DLL I could send you the changed code, it's only 3 lines. I won't integrate it into your git repository though (if I could, that is). Had a look at git and didn't like it :(. TortoiseSVN is soooo comfortable :)  (and it looked like work on the 'TortoiseGIT' has been abandoned).

phitsc:
ecaradec is there any chance you could add the ability use an html file as the readme file. I tried using readme.html but its not being launched however readme.txt works fine.
-s.newave (July 11, 2008, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've uploaded a version that fixes this bug to here (and named it 1.8.1). This version correctly launches the file specified with the readmestring variable when the user clicks the 'View Plugin Readme' button on the FARR Plugin Manager window.

To s.newave: please note that in your GooglePlus plugin you've specified GooglePlus.html as the readme file while the file actually installed with the plugin is called readme.html.

To ecaradec: the offer still stands. If you want I can send you the changed file to integrate it into your source repository.

s.newave:
phitsc: thanks for the update :Thmbsup: Great timing too as im just finishing up a small update to GoogePlus.

On a related note does anyone know if its possible to use onReceiveKey() in normal mode? Per ecaredec's readme it works great in memo mode but i cant get it to work in normal result mode?

phitsc:
On a related note does anyone know if its possible to use onReceiveKey() in normal mode? Per ecaredec's readme it works great in memo mode but i cant get it to work in normal result mode?
-s.newave (October 20, 2008, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think it's not an FScript problem. If I remember correctly I tried to use it as well (in list mode, with the native plugin interface) and it didn't work. I think it's meant to be used in memo mode only (likewise onIdleTime and the new triggermethod parameter in onSearchBegins). But don't take my word for it. (not sure if that's the correct expression now ;) )

s.newave:
I think it's not an FScript problem. If I remember correctly I tried to use it as well (in list mode, with the native plugin interface) and it didn't work. I think it's meant to be used in memo mode only (likewise onIdleTime and the new triggermethod parameter in onSearchBegins). But don't take my word for it. (not sure if that's the correct expression now ;) )
-phitsc (October 20, 2008, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what i was afraid of. Hopefully when Mouser has some time he can look into expanding the hotkey functionality similar to what i mentioned in this post:

I would also imagine that you would need to add an option to specify the scope of the hotkey i.e. global or local. Local hotkeys would only work within FARR whereas global ones would work from anywhere. This could also be expanded to work with plugins similar to how a plugin alias file works. Plugins could then specify hotkeys in a hotkey file that only works within their plugins and have certain plugin specific functions. Keywords/variables could be created for certain actions that could be shared like aliases.
-s.newave (July 23, 2008, 08:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would be great to give plugins some control over hotkeys that could be managed from the same ui as other hotkeys. This way users could change hotkeys to sort their needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version