ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FScript Javascript SDK - Write FARR plugins in javascript and more.

<< < (7/17) > >>

ecaradec:
FScript 1.8 is out.
I added some functions to allow the use of autohotkey to build options user interfaces dialog. I find it really nice to build UI.
The principle is to launch the settings executable, let the user change parameters and call PostMessage,0x400,0,0,,FScript/{pluginname} from the ahk script to tell FScript to reload plugins.

1)
function onDoAdvConfig() {
    FARR.exec("settings.ahk", "", currentDirectory)
    return true;
}

2) user change params and press ok
3) save user params into an ini file
4) call PostMessage,0x400,0,0,,FScript/{pluginname} from ahk script to warn your plugin that the options changed. Fscript will call onOptionsChanged to allow you to reload your options. Use FARR.getIniValue to read the user settings.

s.newave:
Amazing work as usual. Cant wait to try this out.

Thx :Thmbsup:

ecaradec:
I just wanted to add that the ahk dialog is demonstrated in the delicious plugin, in case you miss it. :)

nitrix-ud:
I just wanted to add that the ahk dialog is demonstrated in the delicious plugin, in case you miss it.
--- End quote ---

i noticed it since ahk dialog opens up every time i use the delicious plugin (dpu) ... which is very annoying... is it intended, if yes is it possible to remove it ?

btw, delicious plugin is great !

ecaradec:
This is a bug. However unrelated with the new ahk support.

I will upload a fix but you can fix it now by changing  :

--- Code: Javascript ---// no valid password ? ask the user when he start a request    if(username=="" || password=="")        showOptions();
with

--- Code: Javascript ---// no valid password try to load it    if(username=="" || password=="")        onOptionsChanged();     // or ask the user    if(username=="" || password=="")        showOptions();
in the plugins/delicious/fscript.js file

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version