ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Tab to Submit

(1/2) > >>

allen:
From the editor box when replying to a post . . . when I hit tab, I'm not taken to the submit button immediately beneath the text editing field but back to the top of the page.  Is there a workaround (or hope for a fix?) for this?  Interestingly enough, here in the new post maker, hitting tab jumps past all the toggle junk and straight to the Post button. I guess I could just start putting all my posts in new threads :)

wreckedcarzz:
Hit Alt+S

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

--- End quote ---
(from the extended Post Reply window)

allen:
I want to tab! Alt+S requires un-doing years of cyber conditioning! :)

Anyway, it still requires clicking reply to open the extended reply do-hicky, which I have no need for other than having the option for the shortcut. So it's compounding additional clicks and keystrokes to compensate for the expected action being absent.

Edit:

While we're quoting:
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
--- End quote ---

It's not being as convenient as it ought, the documentation supports my kvetching.

yotta:
you could always try a greasemonkey extension, there should be a way to do it from there

elias.jott:
If everything else fails, use VLC. There should be tutorials out there for the proper configuration.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version