ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Process Tamer.. The Drink

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ampa:
Coming soon...

The Fruit And Rum Robot?

Ampa

wreckedcarzz:
I've decided that all of my software programs will now come with official cocktail recipes.
-mouser (February 08, 2008, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like a good idea, just as long as we don't end up with mouser drinking "just one" too many, and Screenshot Captor turns into the new Windows ME ;D

Darwin:
As for Guines, I was pleasantly surprised to find Ruby Tuesday (The finest dining within 200 miles of my home!) has recently added it to their draft.  Good times!
-allen (February 08, 2008, 08:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've enjoyed many a good time at Ruby Tuedays myself! However, if it is the finest dining experience to be had within 200 miles of you, you have my condolensces! Seriously, though, you're in Maine. Maine! There's not a lobster shack near you with better grub (albeit sans the Guinness, no doubt)?

Armando:
Ooh... Guinness! Now your talking...
-Darwin (February 08, 2008, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Another Guinness friend here.   :)

This week I give you "Process Tamer - The Drink"
-mouser (February 08, 2008, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll give the recipe to my brother.. He's the guinea pig for these things!  ;D

vegas:
While the subject of alcohol is up, I thought I'd recommend something a friend shared with me last weekend.  Glenfiddich, it is a scotch whiskey with quite the pleasant, relaxing, yet not tiring buzz.  It comes in variations from 12 up to 50 years old, but 12 worked fine for us.  Pour some into a low ball glass filled with ice, let it sit 20-30 minutes before sipping it.  Take it slow and don't have more than 2 glasses the first time, and never more than 3 after that.  We drank two each, over the course of 3-4 hours.  I'm not much for scotch or whiskey, and I normally get a migraine headache from drinking, but this was definitely a good experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version