ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Process Tamer.. The Drink

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
I've decided that all of my software programs will now come with official cocktail recipes.

This week I give you "Process Tamer - The Drink"

If you use my Process Tamer program and you are an alcohol drinker then you are obliged to try making this drink:

Process Tamer - The Drink
1 shot vodka
1/2 shot lemon juice
1 tsp canned cranberry juice concentrate and
1 tsp any other flavor canned juice concentrate.
1 drop of bitters - optional.
Shake with ice.
Pour and add 2 shots of seltzer afterwards.

allen:
The real irony, here is. . . last I knew, you weren't much of an alcohol drinker mouser. Has that changed, or are you pumping untested fluid into the masses?

mouser:
i don't really drink cocktails/mixed drinks.. i'd much rather go for a few pints of guinness at the pub.

but all tinkerers like to tinker, regardless of the materials.  experimenting with a cocktail shaker and miscelaneous ingredients is fun.

Darwin:
Ooh... Guinness! Now your talking...

allen:
i don't really drink cocktails/mixed drinks.. i'd much rather go for a few pints of guinness at the pub.

but all tinkerers like to tinker, regardless of the materials.  experimenting with a cocktail shaker and miscelaneous ingredients is fun.
-mouser (February 08, 2008, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fair enough, just so long as you're not packing in questionable content that you yourself haven't test driven first!

As for Guines, I was pleasantly surprised to find Ruby Tuesday (The finest dining within 200 miles of my home!) has recently added it to their draft.  Good times!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version