topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 11:04 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Thanks to all who donated in November - and remember when the site was slow?  (Read 3608 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I just wanted to say again THANK YOU to everyone who donated in November during our fundraiser.

For many of you it was not your first donation, and I can't tell you how much your continued support of the site means.   :-[

I also just wanted to point out that your donations have real effects.

For one thing they have allowed us to be able to afford this new dedicated server we've been on for the last month.  It wasn't clear initially if we were going to be able to afford to stay on it, but your donations have made it possible for us to do so.

And I'm sure you'll agree if you visited us before November and you think back, that the new server has made all the difference in the world in terms of making the site fast and responsive.

momonan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
It's easy to just take it for granted that mouser will always provide us with the best.  I, for one, apologize for never mentioning how wonderful it has been to have everything happen so fast since we switched to the new server.  Thanks, mouser.  You're attention is much appreciated, even if we don't always remember to say so. :-*
When you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning - Catherine Aird