ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Wrike - the most practical project management tool

<< < (3/3)

TaoPhoenix:
Kinda a bit odd posting history here so lemme add a "clueless layman" perspective to all of this.

I am growing a bit grumpy at 30 day trials because they are a bit too short to actually do something short of tease. This is Project Mgt software right? What projects needing software are ever done in 30 days? 30 is just a cute round number. The only reason people pick 30 is because it looks nice and cute rather than 28 or 31 because we like round looking numbers more than actual month lengths!

I'd suggest a 99 day trial. You know, 3 actual months plus a couple days from Thursday to Tuesday when someone finally gets serious.

From a whole other angle, in Biz school they teach you that you have to be ready to burn years of funding before a biz gets profitable, so why do software devs decide they have rights to expect 3 month profits or bust?

app103:
I think Trello is the best . I had posted a small comparison on the project management tools - https://coderbits.com/posts/vbBv2Q

Sujay

-sujayg (May 31, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I like Trello. It reminds me of using digital sticky notes, which I have done for years. Only with Trello, it's collaborative. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version