topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 23, 2024, 3:39 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Oracle Coherence Software Download for free  (Read 4009 times)

rshortie

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Oracle Coherence Software Download for free
« on: February 14, 2008, 11:05 AM »
found this advanced software for free from techbargains site I usually visit I believe you have to apply for it as if you in the advanced computer business.  To use this software you must be knowledgeable anyway I guess about computers, but I have applied as computer tech to get computerworld, though semiknowledgeable Here is the site   http://techbargains....ub.com/free/w_orac24

My first postings got such bad reviews I have been just visiting for quite a while I hope this is helpful for advanced computer users:Be easy on me , this is only my 2nd post:{

Request Your Free Software Download!

"Oracle Coherence Software Downloads

Oracle Coherence is a JCache-compliant in memory distributed data grid solution for clustered applications and application servers. Oracle Coherence makes sharing and managing data in a cluster as simple as on a single server. It accomplishes this by coordinating updates to the data using cluster-wide concurrency control, replicating and distributing data modifications across the cluster using the highest performing clustered protocol available, and delivering notifications of data modifications to any servers that request them.

Learn how developers can easily take advantage of Oracle Coherence features using the standard Java collections API to access and modify data, and use the standard JavaBean event model to receive data change notifications. Functionality such as HTTP Session Management is available out-of-the-box for stateful Web applications.
Somehow I sent this to moderator by mistake. what am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 08:04 PM by rshortie »

katykaty

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Oracle Coherence Software Download for free
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 03:50 PM »
Sorry to have a bit of a dig, but having experience of Oracle based applications as an end user, I'm struggling to see how the words 'Oracle' and 'Coherence' can be used in the same sentence.

And the words 'Oracle' and 'simple' shouldn't even appear in the same domain.  ;)