ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FarrFox not working for me?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Armando:
I believe he already did, Lanux.  :)

Just as a test I tried pasting this in as a "custom path" but again with no effect.
-cjs2 (February 06, 2008, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

lanux128:
I believe he already did, Lanux.  :)

Just as a test I tried pasting this in as a "custom path" but again with no effect.
-cjs2 (February 06, 2008, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
-Armando (February 06, 2008, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, he has already done that.  :-[ thanks for pointing that out, Armando.

cjs2:
OK fixed now - I had to get hold of FarrFox 1.07.01, whose release notes since 1.03.01 list at some point API changes.  This now works with the latest FARR.  Thanks for the screenshot which helped me see I was behind in version.

P.S. FarrFox 1.07.01 is not easy to find here by the way - I only seemed to be able to find a link somewhere half way down a thread of discussion.  Also wondered if it will be updateable via the DCUpdate tool at some point?

Cheers

Carl

Lashiec:
Yes, mouser has the links for the addons a bit hidden. Here's the unofficial link (ssssh, don't tell anyone ;))

And yes, DcUpdater already updates FarrFox. If mouser decides to release a new version someday, that is :)

Armando:
Good to hear you fixed your problem cjs2.
BTW, I use the "PlainOldFavorites" add-on for Firefox : I've decided to not use bookmarks as such, partly to eliminate the "global search" (so to speak) problem you mentioned (like you, I prefer searching globally and not have my bookmarks or favorites embedded in a single file), but also to allow seamless inter operation between Firefox and IE. Ctrl+D will creates a favorite instead and you even have a favorite menu in Firefox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version