ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FOUND: Need a font: Belgian Army (.ttf or .otf)

(1/1)

Ampa:
I have reopened a design from a few years back that is due for an update and completion, but I have lost one of the fonts used!

The font is called Belgian Army and has two weights (regular and bold). I have searched my HDs and my backups but it is nowhere to be found. So I turned to Google and the only references that I can find say "no longer available".

Does anyone have a copy knocking around?

Note: I am not sure why this font has vanished from the web, perhaps there was a copyright issue or something. My request is for a non-commercial, personal project, but it would really help me to match my old work.

UPDATE: Finally found a copy online . Phew! Panic over :)

Curt:
So, Ampa, are we to wait for your personal project to be finished and published, before we can have a look at this rare font? Or do you have [hint] a link? [/hint] Please forgive me if I am crossing some border with this request.  :-[

Ampa:
LOL - after the huge build up I am sure that the font will be a disappointment, but since you asked...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version