ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

CluGrid Discussion

<< < (6/8) > >>

timns:
Take a look at the top of the splash screen, or the Help->About. Does it say 1.0.0.10? I didn't change the install file name since the pad file etc. would also need to be changed; I'll get around to that later  :)

The installation path shouldn't make a difference but I will check of course!

VerticalHeight=0 relates to a 'spare' setting that I never used. It's just hanging around in there in case I needed it ;)

The most important thing is... you seem to be ok to use the game now?

timns

JoTo:
Hi Timns,

i just downloaded again the file from your dc-memberspage, ignoring the filename. After installing the new downloaded file in the splash screen at top still stands 1.0.0.9! Cleared my browser cache and tried it again...Again 1.0.0.9.

*SHRUG* Dunno whats going on here. And yes, when ignoring all the hassle (manually set the ini, make the program window readable with every program start) i can use the program.

CU
JoTo

timns:
That's really odd... I just downloaded to a virgin PC and it's definitely 1.0.0.10. Would you like me to email the file to you?

timns

JoTo:
Hi timns,

really odd, indeed! Please believe me that

a) i'm not such a computer lamer that i do sth. wrong here and
b) I'm not wasting your time with kidding aroung

Yes, please send me the file directly to <xyz>@dcmembers.com (for spam robot protection please replace <xyz> with my nickname).

TIA
JoTo

mouser:
timns should add update support for the program using dcupdater!
it's very easy and you get free support from the author (me) if you need help ;)

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9607.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version