ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

CluGrid Discussion

<< < (5/8) > >>

JoTo:
Dear timns,

i hope i am not too annyoing to you. But with your last uploaded version you built in again old bugs.

1. The hints window initially shows up again with bloack on black. Having the font size changed refreshes with correct colors making them readable. Was fixed in the former versions.

2. Still no chance to remember my settings. On every program start i see the splash screen (even with unchecked "show splash screen" option), see the bubble help (even with unchecked "show hints" option), have to set "invert colors" every time again and again, have to switch off the bottom grid again and again and now (new!) i have to adjust the fontsize also again and again to make the left text in the grid readable (have worked before!).

Maybe you can tell me, where your program expects to save the settings (inifile? registry? If registry - where? So i can look at it to find out whats there and what not! Tell me, what should be there and i will compare to the whats there state). Maybe we can find the reason then.

BTW: did you know that i was born in 1912, have a nice swim with sharks and like to climb willows?  ;D At least your program said so! Nice idea to use dc members as protagonists for the game!

CU
JoTo

timns:
Is there a chance you may be running an older version of the exe? The data files are packaged separately so would still work. I just checked my version and everything that you mentioned is still ok here  :huh:

If you want to check, your settings are stored in ...\Program Files\Altura\CluGrid\Players\<whatever your player name is>.ini

Maybe you could try creating a new player?

Unfortunately you're stuck with the splash screen, but I have disabled the hints when they are switched off in the Tools->Options.

Anyway, what I have done is upload a new CluGird with build number 10 so you can be sure you have the latest.

timns

app103:
OOOOH, you reminded me of a true cool idea!

Having the moon on a stick would really be nice!

When can we expect to have it?  ;D

The kidding
JoTo
-JoTo (February 10, 2008, 05:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take care of that...let timns worry about the games.

Here ya go, JoTo...New! Moon flavored lollopop!

JoTo:
Hi Timns,

first i don't find the .10 Version you mentioned. On your CluGrid page the download link still links to _9.exe.  :huh:

Second, i found my players ini-file and set some options manually with an editor. And the game now respects my settings from the ini. But if i change sth. in the options dialog, the ini file isnt changed in any way. Strange, eh?

The only thing i can think of is, that i don't use the default path for installing the game. My installation dir is D:\spiele\CluGrid instead of the default one. Can there be any problem?

One setting i'm confused of is (from my players ini):

VerticalHeight=0

Is that correct?

CU
JoTo

JoTo:
@App:
 ;D ;D ;D Thats DC live! Even if you say crap someone will pick it up and go a step further! Loved it!

Thx.
JoTo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version