ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

CluGrid Discussion

<< < (3/8) > >>

timns:
Thank you for the further comments - I will take a look since some of those items would annoy me if I were playing. However, a couple of things should actually work already - for instance the saving of screen size/position etc - that's written to the registry and re-loaded next time. Is there any chance you have your registry protected?

timns

JoTo:
Hi Timns,

no sir! no protection! And i'm also using an account with Admin rights, so there cant be a privilege problem too.

When i start the program and maximize the main window and switch off the bottom grid and use the exit command from the menu and start the program again the window is again NOT maximized and the bottom grid is switched on again.

When i change show splash screen and show hints to unchecked state in the options dialog, exit the program and start it again the splash screen and the bubble/balloon help still appear. The checkmark at show hints is there again then.

What can you tell me about handling the players?

CU
JoTo

timns:
Hmm...I can tell you the "New Player" menu item is superfluous! I'll delete that next time I do a build of the game.

Click on "Create new player" and, er, create a new player. Set your settings how you would like them, then exit the game.

Now, when you go back in - do you get your new settings?

I just tried that and it worked.

timns

ThalSwe:
Looks like a nice and complex game (and I am quite impressed by the amount of possible puzzle combinations) but what chought my eye was your helpfulness in this thread and the determination to be as helpful as possible. Had some credits left to donate and you certainly made yourself worthy for them troughout this thread.

:up: to you timns

timns:
Oh my, thank you very much for the kind words.  :-[

I want people to be able to enjoy the game, so it's worth it to me to try and help out - certainly with the easy-ish stuff anyway.

Over the weekend I'll extend the data in the game so you get more variation of people and different items and topics - look out for guest appearances from certain noble DC members  ;)

timns

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version