ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Eject/CloseCD

<< < (3/4) > >>

CleverCat:
Opens both/closes both... :D

Via Icon on Dock.

Trying to make it work thru farr - but I'm not really sure what I'm doing!  ;D

CleverCat:
I've downloaded eject - is it non install - do I place it where I want it? :tellme:

CleverCat:
I've gone back to using Wizmo...

http://www.grc.com/wizmo/wizmo.htm

Working great.... :Thmbsup:

johnnyzero:
I'd like to modify your EjectCD script so that it will either eject or close a certain drive, depending on its current state. To toggle the drive's "tray state", if you will.

I've tried modifying your script by just adding "1" as the last argument (Drive,Eject,%A_LoopField%:,1). According to the AutoHotKey command docs, that argument should make the Eject command work the way I want.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. My recompiled script will close the tray if it's open, but it won't eject it if it's closed. Any suggestions? As you can tell, I'm not an AutoHotkey scripting expert... :)

best,
JohnB

btw, I've also made the if (list = "") change to your script, as mentioned in a previous post.

jgpaiva:
Hi johnnyzero!
From what I understand from reading the help file, the '0' is for eject and the '1' is for close.
You can try the following, though:

--- ---{
Drive,Eject,%A_LoopField%:,0
if (Errorlevel = 0)
  Drive,Eject,%A_LoopField%:,1
}
Instead of the Drive,Eject line.
That'll check if the state of the drive changed, and if not, do the other command.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version