ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (7/16) > >>

ecaradec:
Well, why not? Is there any reason why not to use javascript regex? So I am for ;)
-czechboy (February 10, 2008, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
It may be slightly incompatible with FARR regexes, there would be no call to onRegexSearchMatch. It wouldn't be possible to change the regexes from the FARR dialogs.
It's ok for me, may be someone has an objection :)

Armando:
@czechboy

here is the code source of the google page

note: i tried the latest version with no luck
-nitrix-ud (February 03, 2008, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

nitrix-ud : were you able to have the google translate plugin working?

nitrix-ud:
@armando

nitrix-ud : were you able to have the google translate plugin working?
--- End quote ---

i just tried now and it seems to work as expected !

PS: je me suis un temps demandé si cela avait a voir avec le fait que nous soyons francais ! (je crois que tu l'es ;))
mais mon windows xp est un windows anglais...

Armando:
Thanks nitrix-ud -- ahah, yes I do speak French, and... it still doesn't work for me. My Windows is in English too, so that's ruled out. I really wonder what the problem is on my side...

Nod5:
This translation plugin looks great! It is quicke to use compared to having FARR opening a page in the browser. Has anyone thought about writing a similar plugin that replaces/supplements the default "define" action in FARR? Example: typing "df football" could trigger a plugin that shows the english definition for the english word football (="the greatest sport ever") in the FARR results field, similarly to how the translation plugin works. The definitions could be pulled from definr.com or from one of the site used in the current define action in FARR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version