ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Endless Zombie Rampage

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
If you're squeamish, this game isn't for you.

But if you love a screen that very quickly turns completely red with zombie brains splattered all over to the point that you can't even see anything on the screen anymore except for perhaps a bit of motion to tell you something is there... Endless Zombie Rampage is for you!

I'm not going to post a screenshot of it after a bit... Just imagine the screen is red!

Ah... Zombies never die! They just bite your friends!

If you end up wasting time... Don't blame me. Blame mouser for posting a link to that site first! :D

p3lb0x:
The only problems with this game is the slow start and the fact that once you get one of the better weapons its almost impossible to lose

mouser:
requires too much work to play  :down:

Renegade:
Try the survival mode - I couldn't clear the first level on it. (I think I like TD games better - I can win there!)

Here's an intro from another Zombie game -- made me laugh. The game wasn't that good, but the intro was sure funny:

Potentially offensive language

lanux128:
haven't played this yet but reminds me of Serious Sam where the hero has to gun down tons of enemies at any time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version