ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Endless Zombie Rampage

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
It's hypnotically mindless. It's fun, but too easy and now I'm growing bored. The gun you'd think would be the best in the game (costs the most to buy) is actually quite a downgrade from the FN Scar. The FN scar does more damage and reloads in a split second, so the significantly lower magazine capacity is hardly noticeable as it only requires the occasional "unclick, reclick" of the mouse button.

After you get the FN Scar (which shouldn't be hard if you keep your expenses to a minimal) then you're basically invincible. The only "skill" involved at that point is making sure you have the dexterity to wave your cursor back and forth as you literally mow them down.

I give it a :up: for the short term, but :down: in the long term.

I hate to say this, because I think if it was this way I would totally hate the game, but the unlimited ammo makes it way too easy. If ammo management were a part of the game then it might add a little more reason to have all those weapons, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version