topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 12:36 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Saleen Video Manager  (Read 3209 times)

tslim

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Saleen Video Manager
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:31 AM »
For years, I have fail to find a video/digital clips manager software (especially one that catters for home-produced-digital video clips). The other days, after several hours of hard searching, I finally find one video manager program which closely meet most of my dreamed features -- Saleen Video Manager... unfortunately, it is still a beta (IMO,an alpha) version.

Like one of the poster in the program forum have stated:
"All other's are focusing mainly on managing/cataloging commercial movies and connection to IMDB, and downloading of covers from Internet, and neglect the documentation with own screenshots."

If anyone here are also keen on this kind of video manager software, please pay the site a visit and encourage the author to quicken the development. Here http://www.saleensof...om/VideoManager.aspx

nosh

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Saleen Video Manager
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 09:44 AM »
Looks promising. I've tried a few of these before settling for ThumbsPlus, the biggest problem with almost all of them was the app crashing while generating thumbnails. Also, support for all major exensions is important. I'll definitely be giving SVM a shot.