ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Autopick custom icons for folders based on resources in folder

<< < (4/6) > >>

jojo99:
Looks like you guys missed this program:
http://qad.dcmembers.com/wp/category/freeware/

I've been using this for a while and it works well.  Compared to te program in this thread, it doesn't loop through folders and sub-folders though.

jgpaiva:
Now that's interesting... It's hosted on donationcoders and yet i had never heard of it! :)

robinsiebler:
It sounds great!  However, I don't actually care about the folders per se.  However, I want to do something similar.  I would like all of the subfolders in my Games start menu to have the actual icon for the game.  I've done this manually for many of them and it is a pain as I have over 50 games installed.

nogojoe:
Hi
this is more for gogogadgetscott.

Love your program and I have included a shortcut to the sendto menu on my computer.
when I  right click a folder and get to your program in the send to menu iconanyfolder opens up at the last folder that I had used with iconanyfolder. Instead of opening up with the folder that I had right clicked in the first place.
It means having to scroll through the directories to find the folder that you want to action on.
It would be good if that could be amended at some time as an enhancement.

nogojoe

mouser:
this was mentioned on Shell Extension City today -- congratulations to scott and everyone else involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version