ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Digital ink/tablet pc: worth the effort?

<< < (4/7) > >>

mouser:
we need to have a thing where people on dc can give away their unused equipment to others.

J-Mac:
we need to have a thing where people on dc can give away their unused equipment to others.
-mouser (February 02, 2008, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Honest mouser - that's not what I was pushing!!  I'm not looking for anyone to give me or lend me a tablet PC!!

I'm not even saying that a way for people to try certain types of PC's is even something that should be available.  Just commenting about certain high-ticket products that all of us here have to purchase virtually sight unseen on a regular and ongoing basis.  It is strange when you think about it:  Most of us will sit and think very hard about whether or not we want to spend $30 or $40 on a program that we don't feel may be worth quite that much, while with computers themselves we plow right ahead based on "expert advice" from various web sites.  PC Magazine; PC World; Computerworld; and various others.  I see a lot of people - not necessarily here at DC but at many forums  where I am a member - who literally scream about commercial software, expecting that any and all applications should be freely available.  But they save their money and spend gobs on a new PC that they probably never once took a "test drive" in!!

Thank you.
Jim

mouser:
I'm not looking for anyone to give me or lend me a tablet PC
--- End quote ---
actually from your post i was thinking we could get you to give one away  ;)

Darwin:
actually from your post i was thinking we could get you to give one away
-mouser (February 02, 2008, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D That was the way I read mouser's post, too!

edit by jgpaiva: fixed quote tag

J-Mac:
Well suuuure!  First come, first served....

Anyone want a real deal - free high-powered Falcon Northwest Mach V?  (Works...... ( ;D ;D)....... as is - no returns!!  )

(Darwin should get a kick out of that!    ;))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version