ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: MiniMe (aka MaxiMe)

<< < (5/7) > >>

nogojoe:
What’s is the shortcut for maximizing a window from the taskbar :tellme:
-nogojoe (February 02, 2008, 07:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's the problem... There isn't one :)
You have to look for the right window with alt+tab, and when you release alt+tab, it'll be restored (come out from the taskbar).
-jgpaiva (February 02, 2008, 07:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well you know what the next question is Can you code it with a 2x print scr :D :D

justice:
aye you can code it to maximize the last minimized window but it would only make sense if no window is selected.. you better look at putaside.

nogojoe:
aye you can code it to maximize the last minimized window but it would only make sense if no window is selected.. you better look at putaside.
-justice (February 02, 2008, 08:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thats good just what i was after.
Was running minime as well and ran into trouble with the scroll key not functioning.
As minime has 2x scroll lock as an action it kinda waylaid Putaside.

All 3 actions Minime and Putaside create would be great if they could compliment each other as there is a need for all three.
It would be great if all three could operate with the 2x key action possibly using the print screen/scroll lock/pause-break keyboard keys.
The way I see it you could have

2x print screen minimizes the window to the taskbar

2x scroll lock hides all windows and if possible 1x scroll lock does what shift/scroll does now (or maybe 3xscroll 2x scroll lock)

2x pause break toggles the window minimize maximize without sending to the taskbar.

Just my thought

nogojoe

On second thoughts the print screen/scroll lock key actions could be reversed would feel better.

sri:
I guess something is wrong w/ AutoHotKey on my computer. I double clicked the .ahk file and it seems to be running, but I can't see its icon in the sys tray. When I hit Ctrl or Shift twice to minimize and maximize respectively, nothing happens.

When I double click the .ahk file a second time, it asks me whether I want to replace the running instance. But I don't see a running instance!

lanux128:
try updating, usually updating your Autohotkey will solve the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version