ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: MiniMe (aka MaxiMe)

<< < (4/7) > >>

willwilliams:
Hi, FWIW, alt-spacebar, n has worked to minimise the active window, for me, since Win95.  Nice to see some quick coding solving your problem in the way you want, though.

Will

jgpaiva:
Scroll lock works the same way it worked before, minimizes to taskbar the active window... It does the same as pressing the minimize button, just as double-pause does the same as pressing the maximize (middle) button.

jgpaiva:
Hi, FWIW, alt-spacebar, n has worked to minimise the active window, for me, since Win95.  Nice to see some quick coding solving your problem in the way you want, though.

Will
-willwilliams (February 02, 2008, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's true, but double-shift press is soo much more confortable than pressing alt+space and X.
Also, i've got alt+space reserved by the great FARR :)

nogojoe:

Will
-willwilliams (February 02, 2008, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
that is true , but this way toggles from minimize to maximize --maximise to minimize using the same action 2xpause/break .

The 2x scroll lock comes in handy when you wish to get a window out of the way.
tried it with several windows open goes great

I’m liking it more and more. :Thmbsup:

What’s is the shortcut for maximizing a window from the taskbar :tellme:

nogojoe

jgpaiva:
What’s is the shortcut for maximizing a window from the taskbar :tellme:
-nogojoe (February 02, 2008, 07:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's the problem... There isn't one :)
You have to look for the right window with alt+tab, and when you release alt+tab, it'll be restored (come out from the taskbar).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version