ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: MiniMe (aka MaxiMe)

<< < (7/7)

jgpaiva:
Incredible, Lashiec.. I have no idea why that'd happen :(

justice:
If you still have the problem please PM me and we can work it out i'm sure.

I'm thinking of updating this script. However I have ditched Minimizer as it doesn't play nice with all programs and causes high CPU usage in certain cases which is a nono for a utility program. So was thinking of the following, but would like your ideas:

* incorporate code suggestions in this thread
* write / read hotkeys to .ini
* ability change hotkeys using gui
* option to hide active window instead of minimizing it (new default) and add this window to a window list
* double right-alt to show list of all hidden windows > click on one to show them.So what I'm trying to do is make it easier for people to adjust the hotkeys and also to replace minimizer. Instead of minmizing windows (althought that will still be supported) to a cluttered taskbar i want to hide the window to a menu that can be recalled easily (don't want to clutter my system tray either).

Lashiec:
The problem persists, so PM on the way.

Something that could be nice is to deactivate the script automatically once you launch a full-screen application, if such thing can be detected. The other ideas sound good to me :)

Clive:
this script can make windows management a lot less painless.

--- End quote ---
I'm sure it wasn't Justice's intent to make our lives "less painless" by writing this AHK script  :-[
Rather "less painful" perhaps?  :Thmbsup:

justice:
Haha thanks Clive I'm sorry for your pain ;-)

I need to get back to this so thanks to bumping the thread. I'm not using this myself at the moment but if there's still interest for me to fix some ofthe issues mentioned I'll have a look at it in the near future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version