ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: MiniMe (aka MaxiMe)

<< < (6/7) > >>

Lashiec:
It works here, but no tray icon is showed, that's true. And I'm running the latest version of AutoHotkey. Solution? Clear this line: #NoTrayIcon

justice:
this particular script does not create an icon in the taskbar, remove the following line from the source if you want one:

--- ---#NoTrayIcon
edit: ah page 2 ;)

Lashiec:
Mmmm, a problem has appeared. The program conflicts somehow with KeePass. I usually type my password for Yahoo Mail! manually, for various reasons (the most important being that I don't have KeePass in my PenDrive, so no access to the database outside home), but I decided to input it in KeePass to make things easier, and then the bug made its appearance.

Essentially, I can't log in to Yahoo!, because there is some weird minimizing and maximizing going on between the two windows (Firefox and KeePass), that prevent all details from being sent to the login page. After trying various times, searching around the KeePass help, and bashing my head against the wall, I remembered MiniMe, I closed it and... now works! Never encountered this problem with Opera, because I only run MiniMe in certain occasions, though it's also affected, albeit in a minor way (I can log in, but I can't see the login process).

Oh well, time to whip up another shortcut, I guess I'll use key combinations. Just to let people know if something strange happens with their windows.

jgpaiva:
Lashiec: does your password contain any Capital letters? I suppose that if there are 2 of them, when KeePass types them, it triggers the maximize. A solution would be to use a different trigger.

Lashiec:
Yeah, some passwords contain various capital letters, but Yahoo Mail! only contains one, which is puzzling.

EDIT: OK, I edited the script to use both 'Control' keys, but no good. For no reason, Firefox is minimized and the focus jumps to the arrow that hides and show the tray icons. Weird. I guess I'll deactivate the script for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version