some might want to use caps lock as hotkey if he doesn't use caps lock much. If caps lock is set as hotkey, he can
- Press caps lock to toggle FARR
- Press caps lock twice to toggle caps lock. * (feature request)
If he set semicolon as hotkey, he can
- Press semicolon to toggle FARR
- Press semicolon twice to type a semicolon in a document. *
- Press semicolon and space to type a semicolon followed by a space. *
- Press semicolon and return key to type a semicolon followed by a newline. *
* : feature request.
Can this be done with a plugin?
Semicolon is one thing I miss from Keybreeze.