Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 29, 2014, 09:15:07 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a main page for plugin downloads?  (Read 4175 times)
philosopherdog
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 21, 2007, 10:32:14 AM »

I've been using Launchy, and after v2.0 was released I got fed up with the system resources this thing hogs. Folks were praising Find&Run on Lifehacker. So, thought I'd give it a go. So far it looks great. One question though: Is there a download page for plugins? I can't seem to find anything. Also, if what are the must use plugins? When is v2 expected to be complete? All the best,
PD
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 10:35:58 AM »

Hi there philosopher!

There sure is, check it here Wink
Notice: it includes both farr's plugins and farr's custom aliases.

philosopherdog
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 11:03:06 AM »

Peace thanx!
CWuestefeld
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »

Or, if you install DCUpdater (http://www.donationcoder....Mouser/Updater/index.html), you can both find and download them from there, and keep the software up-to-date automatically.

TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 01:31:45 PM »

I can recommend the v.2 even though it's "only" beta. I know I'm not alone doing that, by the way Wink

oh, and welcome to DonationCoder.com! Enjoy your stay Cool
czb

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 10:32:56 AM »

Why there is no plugin link on FARR main page? huh
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:35:44 AM by czechboy » Logged

My open-source online piano game: http://musicope.com/
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »

Because FARR v2 is an "unofficial" release and mouser does not want to expose what he feels it's a beta application to the rest of the world. And that includes the addons.

Personally, I think it's ready to rock, but it's his app, so I won't complain. After all, I'm using it smiley
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 10:58:48 AM »

Lashiec's explanation is almost right.

It's not that v2 is not available for the world, it's that there is a new set of FARR pages, with new screenshots, a link to the plugins, etc.  But the FARR v2 web pages aren't finished yet, and so they haven't been unveiled in half-finished state.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.145s | Server load: 0.03 ]