ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Let's Bundle Our Orders For Software995 Toolset

<< < (8/12) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Either way, with all the "tools" you get, I mostly just used the PDF creator.
-J-Mac (May 11, 2008, 02:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not interested in jumping in Jim? With the multiple licence discount you'd be getting the whole shebang for the price of the PDF-Suite?  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Before you make the final purchase, you might contact them and ask if they might be willing to make the bulk price-per-order discount available to dc members as a whole.  They'd still get the guaranteed purchases from you guys, plus a few more.

J-Mac:
Either way, with all the "tools" you get, I mostly just used the PDF creator.
-J-Mac (May 11, 2008, 02:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not interested in jumping in Jim? With the multiple licence discount you'd be getting the whole shebang for the price of the PDF-Suite?  :Thmbsup:
-Perry Mowbray (June 17, 2008, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

No thanks, Perry.  I have Nuance's PDF Converter Professional 5 installed, and that is pretty extensive but has a lot of hooks into the OS.  Having too many PDF programs might get a little "conflicting"!!  ;D  (Besides, I also have had the Cute PDF driver installed for a while - very nice free PDF creator!)

Thanks!

Jim

cranioscopical:
Sure, let's go  8)

Perry Mowbray:
(Besides, I also have had the Cute PDF driver installed for a while - very nice free PDF creator!)
-J-Mac (June 17, 2008, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

We use Cute at work: and it's pretty bullet proof.

Nice suggestion mouser: will you tinjaw, or I don't mind?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version