topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 3:20 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Wired Magazine: 12 issues (one year) for $10 plus WIRED How To FREE  (Read 4802 times)

justice

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Found this (not applicable to me, its $70 for the UK if I'm correct *sniff*, who will sent it to me for half the price? *grin*:

Sign me up for a subscription to WIRED magazine for less than $1 an issue. Plus I'll receive a FREE copy of the WIRED How To Guide — a step-by-step guide to making the most of my digital life — FREE with my payment!

Please select an offer:
12 issues (one year) for $10 plus WIRED How To FREE with payment!
24 issues (two years) for $20 plus WIRED How To FREE with payment!

*Plus applicable sales tax

This includes the features of the Condé Nast Automatic Renewal Offer described below and is valid for subscriptions to U.S. addresses only. If you are not a U.S. resident, or would like to send WIRED as a gift, please CLICK HERE.
Link to offer (only valid for US residents)

It's a fantastic magazine that always gets my creative juices going. Great to get inspired and read up on interesting tedchnology / science developments, although with a lot of adverts.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:22 AM by justice »

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hey justice - is that a redirect from the Wired web site?  The URL is unfamiliar, and I really hate making a purchase blindly from a page with such a URL.

Thanks!

Jim

justice

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
It's just a URL shortening service, direct link: https://w1.buysub.co...amp;cds_mag_code=WIR

I got there from the wired website, just go to http://www.wired.com and click on subscribe