ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2008 Software Drawing Winners

<< < (9/13) > >>

kanomie:
Hi all,

Thanks for the software, True Launch Bar i won this time.

Normally i browse this site daily without login in, always enjoying the conversations here :)

Thanks and greetings,

K

y0himba:
True Launch Bar!  NICE!  Thanks again Donation Coder!

KenR:
Wow. Lots of new voices. Welcome and congratulations to all of you. I hope you all come to like DC as much as I have.

Ken

zj:
 ;D
Thank you mouser and cthorpe!

Perry Mowbray:
Wow. Lots of new voices. Welcome and congratulations to all of you. I hope you all come to like DC as much as I have.
-KenR (January 27, 2008, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think this has summed up a great effect of these give-aways: the new voices (Congratulations and welcome!!  :Thmbsup: )

Concerning tweaking: I'd have make the winning history count forever but on a reducing scale: so that those that had never won would, in terms of the winning history, have a better chance than those that had won.

For pure randomness, I don't think if someone won last month that they should be excluded from wining next month, but it should be rare.

How about: if you had the chance of winning as inversely proportional to the weighted number of times you'd won (where the weighting decreased the further you went into the past)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version