ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2008 Software Drawing Winners

<< < (8/13) > >>

ThalSwe:
Just sending a big thanks as I ended up getting SyncBackSE  :-*
The estimated "100%" was correct as this certainly is what I wanted and,even more so, needed.
Hopefully clever usage of said program will allow me to not loose all my data (which happened recently).

:Thmbsup: for the DC community.

hamradio:
WOW!

thebaglady608:
A...awesome!  My first time entering the giveaway (and my first post here :coughcough:), and I win!  Thank you so much!

I can understand your desire, Mouser, to try to give everyone a fair shot at the goods:  the folks who don't have cash but do participate, the folks who don't participate much but donate (like me  >_>), etc.  I have to say that as someone who essentially is brand new here, I appreciate you trying to take everything into consideration.  :)  And really, there's no better way to draw people into a community than to have them actually win something from a contest like this. Though I won't likely have a lot of time to post/watch, feeling like I'm not shut out from things like this just because I don't post all the time makes DC seem like a much more welcoming place.  Thanks again.

fiberhax:
Thanks DC for BB Flashback.  I mainly joined the site to support the ScreenShotCaptor program, it was too useful to me to not support, and I won another useful piece of software.  Thanks again!!  :)

Phil White:
Like thebaglady608, my first time entering the giveaway (and my first post here) and I win. Thanks to all.

I have been trying Directory Opus for a few weeks and had just about made up my mind to make the purchase, so I am certainly 100% happy. I guess I had better support the fundraiser as an additional thankyou. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version