ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2008 Software Drawing Winners

<< < (11/13) > >>

iphigenie:
He, I know... If you are super happy to have gotten one or especially several pieces of software... donate a tad extra back to the site or your favorite person on it... 

especially if you missed the fundraiser :)

richdr:
Thanks mouser for starting this great site and the great programs!!

Thanks cthorpe for getting the discounts and giveaways (especially since I won Syncback SE my 2nd time entering ). :)

Thanks every one at DC for making this a very interesting site. I don't often have much time to peruse the site but I usually find something useful when I do. I am not a very chatty person and am much better at listening than talking.   :-[

Thanks again everybody!!!

Liquidmantis:
Woohoo!  Free software!  That'll help offset all the money I've spent on new software over the last couple of months between the great DC discounts that have been rounded up and general holiday discounts.

Let's see if I can remember the new purchases:
TruePianos VSTi
EverNote
ClipMate
Dash
Beyond Compare (DC discount)
I didn't buy NoteZilla but it led me to RecentX which I'll have to buy in the next couple of days now that my trial is about to expire
TeraCopy Pro
Direct Folders
ObjectDock
With all that I need to register PS Tray Factory now that the trial expired.

A lot of those were purchased based on user mini-reviews and user comments here at DC.  I love this place!

Time to download Surfulator and start playing. 

shylo:
First time entry in the give-away contest and I won the only software I picked, MyLife Organized, for which I am very grateful.  Wish I had more time to spend here and really get familiar with all the great things to like about the site.  Maybe if I really put to use all the "user friendly" attributes of what I just won, I'll be back more often, but first on to organizing my life.

Thanks to all

BrokenNails:
I have to admit I'd completely forgotten about this contest since entering, and since I spend most of my time on this site browsing the General Software Discussion forums I failed to notice the prize drawing announcement.

It was only after my ISP sent me an email reminding users that their new spam tool was user-configurable that I checked my webmail and noticed a Donationcoder email marked as spam (for shame!). I wonder if the "You won" part of the subject line was what did it in....  ;D

Anyway, thanks heaps!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version