ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

12 Crazy old ads!

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
Nice find Nudone, this reminds me that you can also buy copies of very old Sears catalogs:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html/102-1644154-2497724

My sister and i used to go through these catalogs like an accountant looking for tax breaks when it was time for us to get presents.

cranioscopical:
Nice find Nudone, this reminds me that you can also buy copies of very old Sears catalogs:
My sister and i used to go through these catalogs like an accountant looking for tax breaks when it was time for us to get presents.
-mouser (January 27, 2008, 08:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

And what did each of you receive in 1897?  ;D

zridling:
Ha, thanks for the references, guys. I will definitely send these along. If I could go back in time, knowing what I know now... (I'd probably "accidentally" kill a lot of very bad people!).

Renegade:
Yeah... Smoking... Ok... "killed in action"... sure...

The Soda Pop Board of America:
Do your child a favor. Start them on a strict regimen of sodas and other sugary carbonated beverages right now, for a lifetime of guaranteed happiness.

--- End quote ---

WTF???

Ok... Either people in the 1950's were completely retarded, or there were some seriously evil people in marketing...

Oh yeah... And if you don't buy my software, it's a 100% guaranteed fact that you will die! So... run out and buy my software today before you get mauled by soda-crack-babies! ;)

lanux128:
i remember seeing an old book titled "it's ok to smoke" from my uncle's collection. (btw, he didn't smoke) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version