ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Bits Du Jour and GAOTD one-day deals

<< < (5/8) > >>

Darwin:
Still sounds like a good idea to me, Steven (and that's exactly how I understood your original post)  :Thmbsup:

iconico:
First off let me thank you all for your continued support of Bits du Jour. I'm the owner of the site and it's great to see it discussed here and we really thank the community for making it what it is. I just wanted to make a quick plug for our latest endeavor: Daily Deal Affiliate Web-Stores. In a nutshell you can now place all our deals and reviews, rss and newsletters on any website, seamlessly branded and easy to set up. All info is here:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/index.aspx?page=partners.aspx

Darwin:
Welcome to DC iconico  :Thmbsup: Nice to see you here.

Curt:
Welcome to DC iconico -Darwin (February 01, 2008, 07:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

a rather late welcome?  :P  :

-iconico (March 20, 2007, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

But he is offering an impressive amount of programs:

Cardio Calipers - Cute Context Menu - Data Extractor - DiskAnalyzer Pro -Easy Sweeper - Email Extractor - Extraction Pack - HTML Text Extractor - Quick Runner - Screen Calipers - Screen Compass - Screen Protractor - Screen Tracing Paper - Sleepy - WebTools Pro
--- End quote ---

- I wonder if he wrote all of them himself?  :-\

However, Screen Measurement Pack (Screen Calipers, Screen Protractor and Screen Compass) was mentioned in his first post almost a year ago. I for one would sure like to see this bundle offered at Bits du Jour again!  :up:

Perry Mowbray:
Still sounds like a good idea to me, Steven (and that's exactly how I understood your original post)  :Thmbsup:
-Darwin (January 31, 2008, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 Still sounds sensible to separate short term and longer term specials  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version