ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TheBat email client v4 (early alpha) - some observations

<< < (4/9) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
That's not the problem, but I don't want to get into all that in this thread - way OT!

Jim
-J-Mac (January 24, 2008, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Right on the OT, I have moved the post to a new thread ( but you still might want to try it... can't hurt?) </off topic>

Marek, sounds like something pretty encouraging!  I look forward to trying the release and Thank You for the heads-up!

CodeTRUCKER:
regarding nohtml inline, could you be a little more specific? 
-mouser (January 24, 2008, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry about that. :-[  Corrected original wording in my post; however, my questions have been addressed by Marek, except for the one about SmartBat.  Well, maybe he already answered it. ;)

CodeTRUCKER:
...there is new searching pane in viewer
-marek_mikus (January 24, 2008, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would this happen to work like the character-by-character incremental parsing of messge bodies, subject, etc. of the "tree" including subfolders?  (See Pocomail 4 "Focus" box)

marek_mikus:
ok got it, thanks.  doesnt add anything from my standpoint, using my normal external image viewer (irfanview) works exactly the same.  it might be nice if they did what codetrucker seemed to be asking for which is have an option where the images were all shown at once, perhaps automatically.
-mouser (January 24, 2008, 09:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ritlabs is not going to do a second irfan, but I know many users, who do not or can not use external apps like Irfan and this is great addition for them.

marek_mikus:
...there is new searching pane in viewer
-marek_mikus (January 24, 2008, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would this happen to work like the character-by-character incremental parsing of messge bodies, subject, etc. of the "tree" including subfolders?  (See Pocomail 4 "Focus" box)
-CodeTRUCKER (January 24, 2008, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

do not know about Pocomail, but no, this is related to searching text in preview of message

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version