topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 4:18 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ScreamerMenu  (Read 5846 times)

Tekzel

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ScreamerMenu
« on: January 21, 2008, 05:02 PM »
Hey Skrommel, I have been using Screamer for quite a while now and semi-recently found your menu for it.  A lot of the features don't really have much use for the way I use it (I only use it to listen to 2 streams) but the record option is very interesting for me, since I recently figured out that I can use screamer to record a stream (talk radio) and use it as a sort of PVR for online talk radio along with Winamp.  This allows me to pause the stream as I answer the phone or talk to a customer, and fast forward through the boring parts (after establishing a buffer).

Anyway, I tried the record scheduler but it didn't seem to work for me, but thats probably because its never running when the schedule is set to start.  Is there any way the program can be set to check for missed schedules and pick it up where it is instead of ignoring the schedule entirely if it misses the start time?

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: ScreamerMenu
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 09:17 AM »
Tekzel: Skrommel is on some sort of sabbatical it seems.. in fact, he was last active at DC some two months ago, so it might help your cause if you also send him a PM as well. 8)

Tekzel

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: ScreamerMenu
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 10:45 AM »
Thanks for pointing that out Lanux, I am going to send that PM now.